The Girl on TV The Girl on TV

The twist of the century...

Megatron Orders a Soda Megatron Orders a Soda

Am I the only one that is laughing at all the abuse between Megatron and Starscream? I'M THE ONLY ONE.

And that noise effect when Megatron is shooting is lovely. Funny lovely.

Pokedex Completion Reward Pokedex Completion Reward

It sure would have explained why Ho-oh appeared in the very first episode before Johto Pokemon were thought of.

Pico Radio Pico Radio

I believe this is a brilliant device! I don't find myself looking at the Audio portal often, if at all. To incorporate it into a sleek, easy-to-use gadget makes me very happy.

It's also introducing me to new music that I find myself enjoying! All of these songs are brand new and really keep me interested in your updates and the such. The voice clips are hilarious, and I often find myself with volume turned up to 100% so I get the full effect of the hilarity.

It plays fine in Google Chrome; not sure what's going on with kademan21's browser. Probably not using Chrome.
However, I would like to make a few suggestions (I hope you don't mind).

On the Radio, when I click the 'Play' button to pause the music, it still has the Play icon there. That can cause confusion for some people, even though the "Pause ||" goes up. It'd be a nice touch to see that change into the Pause "||" instead of staying a triangle. It's not a necessary/vital/needed feature--it'd just be a cool add-in.

I've seen multiple users requesting a Playlist of some sorts. Again, this is not a necessary/vital/needed feature, and I don't see myself using it either, but you may want to consider developing a prototype of it in the future; maybe get some users opinion while they test it to make sure that it fits in with the small layout that you have running.

Separating audio reels from music would be another good add-in, but I won't find myself using it because I like to hear a mixture of both.

My final suggestion is that you add some sort of "rewind" function, sort of how Windows Media Player has it. I liked a certain part of a song, but found I could not rewind to listen to it again! Again, not a necessary function, but greatly desired.

One question: how do you decide which art to pick for the radio? It's just a quick question; personal preference?

deathink responds:

thanks for the review and all of your suggestions , I will keep them in mind for future updates, as for the question of "how do you pick the art" well I usually hunt for some kinda of great looking , newgrounds themed art, but there are 3 none NG themed pic , but if you look they do correlate with the music somehow .

Meet'N'Fuck: Secret Agent Meet'N'Fuck: Secret Agent

Cool game

I really do enjoy the opening music. Actually, all of the music was pretty enjoyable! However, the sounds compared to the animation speed are quite out of sync. Especially the Russian lady, during Hard in the second scene of sex.

The interactions were pretty cool. I couldn't get the meter above 84% with the ticker.

Roberto Ferri Master Study Roberto Ferri Master Study

It is a separate entity from Ferri's piece , meaning that it is not stolen. However, to be honest, I don't feel that it is right to post it. What you did here was replicate Ferri's work. I understand that it was for practice; however, it was for personal practice. I believe that duplicating a work like this and posting it to the public defeats the point of the whole 'personal' point. If someone traces to practice, they should not post the image online, because it's just for practice, and not a true creation of their own imagination. It applies to here as well.

I can understand changing aspects of the image to make it your own, i.e. turning the man into a monster while replicating the same colors, pose, and shading, and then posting it, because it shows that you put effort into the thought process that goes with the image (thus making it a parody, whether comedic in intentions or not). However, duplicating the original image's entire subject without change, and then posting it on here as a personal practice piece is very discouraging to me. It's just not an attractive thing to do.

Aside from my negative comments, I can't say there's much to this piece that cannot be complimented to by the original artwork. I prefer your more 'textured' shading over Ferri's smoother shading, as it gives the eye more to grab onto, to capture its attention better. As for the sharpness issue, either running Photoshop's sharpen/sharpen edges feature may help with that. Using a hard brush to block out the lines would help as well. The best thing I could see without really damaging the overall image once it's done is to shrink it to a smaller resolution. That helps well in most of our artwork, anyway.

It's the effort that counts though, ey?

We'reDoneWhenISayWe'reDone We'reDoneWhenISayWe'reDone

You guys do realize you can't use it as an avatar without the artist's permission, right?

God, Breaking Bad sends a thrill through me that I don't get from other shows. Malcolm in the Middle really put a place in my heart for him, and Breaking Bad is the icing of the cake.

Face Off Face Off

I KNEW it was from Breaking Bad. That guy was badass.

Not as badass as Walter himself though. :)